As you all should know by now, Zen Planner–our new membership billing system, has been in effect since June 2014. ZenPlanner offers us multiple administrative tools to better analyse our business by keeping better track of memberships and class attendance. So that there are no misunderstandings, we will clearly define our membership and billing policies below.
Signing In for Class
- You must sign up and sign in for class. This is for the safety of the Athletes and Coaches. Please respect this.
- All members should sign in at the Front Desk prior to your scheduled class. This is to help us track attendance and make sure that class sizes are manageable. You should sign in for regular Classes, Barbell Club and any events that we host.
- If you will be doing your own private training on the side during class times, please sign in and let the coach know that you will be separate from the class. We are fortunate that we have a large gym and can sometimes have people work privately on the outskirts. Please be respectful of the class. (Larchmont Only)
- Upgrade/Downgrade requests must be made at least 2 days in advance of your credit card processing date and in writing/email so that we have time to make the necessary changes before your next bill. Requests should be submitted to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only one (1) discount can be applied to a person. There is no discount stacking.
- Renewal: Once your annual membership term has expired, you will need to renew your membership. All renewals are subject to changes in membership rates.
- Early Cancellation Charge: Upon early cancellation you will be assessed a onetime charge in the amount of two months at your current monthly billing rate. (For example, you cancel your 12 month membership early, you will be charged a one time fee of $300 ($150×2).
- Membership cancellations must be submitted 2 days prior to the credit card processing date. We do request that you provide a reason for cancellation for our tracking purposes.
- Month-to-month membership plans (non contract) can be canceled at any time. It is your responsibility to give us written notice 2 days in advance. Once a payment has been charged to your credit card, we will not refund it.
- We will not provide refunds retroactively for any cancellation requests.
- Deleting your payment information from Zen Planner does not cancel your membership. Membership cancellations are only processed by sending an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We absolutely do not give refunds if you do not use your membership. You must notify us to cancel your membership.
- No Refunds: Once membership has been submitted and processed we do not offer any refunds. Any and all memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable. If you wish to cancel, please review our cancellation policy above.
- Once you sign up for On-Ramp, you can cancel within 24 hours of the 1st day of class and still receive a refund. On-Ramp is otherwise non-refundable.
- Any payments not successfully charged on the 1st or 15th of the Month are given a 3 day grace period to correct billing issues. After the 3rd day we will charge a $20 late fee for unresolved issues.
Subject to Change
Empire State CrossFit and Empire State CrossFit North reserves the right to make any and all changes to the terms and conditions. Empire State CrossFit and Empire State CrossFit North are not responsible for any errors that may appear on this website. Empire State CrossFit and Empire State CrossFit North reserve the right to make any and all changes class times, schedules and locations without any notice.