What is CrossFit? *Courtesy of CrossFit Inc.
CrossFit is the principal strength and conditioning program for many police academies and tactical operations teams, military special operations units, champion martial artists, and hundreds of other elite and professional athletes worldwide. Our program delivers a fitness that is, by design, broad, general, and inclusive. Our specialty is not specializing.
The CrossFit program is designed for universal scalability making it the perfect application for any committed individual regardless of experience. We’ve used our same routines for elderly individuals with heart disease and cage fighters one month out from televised bouts. We scale load and intensity; we don’t change programs. The needs of elite athletes and our grandparents differ by degree, not kind.
CVFM @ HI + Communal Environment = Health
A regimen of constantly varied (CV), functional movements (FM) performed at high intensity (@HI) in a communal environment leads to health and fitness.
The best way to understand Crossfit is to come in and check it out for yourself. Please feel free to contact us and stop on by!
Why Empire State Crossfit?
- We believe in Evidence based fitness and setting goals that are attainable and measurable.
- We eat, sleep, and breathe CrossFit, this is what we do and have been doing for over 4 years.
- We have two locations to choose from. Even though our community is large, we are a tight community.
- You get all benefits of individual training in a group atmosphere, where you will be supported by other coaches & individuals who are working just as hard and you
- All ages are welcome & we have ranging from 19-60
- Its a community atmosphere and through all the hard work a special bond is developed.
- We believe that intelligent programming is needed to help you achieve your goals
- You will never be just another number, your progress and well being will always be the most important factor.
Try ESCF for Free!
|Not sure about CrossFit? Try it before you make your decision. We know that once you have attended a class you will agree that not only is it a sweet workout, but it’s also really fun.||Contact Us right now and we will get back to you as soon as we can.|
|Larchmont Free Class||Contact Us|